Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Makanan Cepat Saji Mc.Donald’s Kota Bengkulu
The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of cultural factors, social factors, personal factors and psychological factors on consumer purchasing decisions at Mc.Donald's fast food in Bengkulu City. This research is a quantitative research using 90 respondents. The data collection tool uses a questionnaire, the analytical method used is multiple linear regression, with validity test, reliability test, coefficient of determination and hypothesis testing using t test and f test. Multiple regression results show the equation Y = 1.814 + 0.183X1 + 0.231 X2 + 0.293X3 + 0.177X4 The resulting regression direction is positive, meaning that the more cultural, social and personal and psychological variables increase, the purchasing decision will also increase. The value of the coefficient of determination is 0.730. This means that X1 (cultural), X2 (social), X3 (personal) and X4 (Psychological) have an influence on purchasing decisions (Y) by 53.2% while the remaining 46.8% is influenced by other variables that are not investigated in this study. Overall, the results of the t test have a significant value less than 0.05, so it can be interpreted that X1 (culture), X2 (social), X3 (personal) X4 (Psychological) have a positive and significant influence on purchasing decisions (Y) either partially or simultaneously
Copyright (c) 2022 Rustawati Rustawati, Suswati Nasution, Rina Trisna Yanti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
An author who publishes in the EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis agrees to the following terms:
Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
Submission of a manuscript implies that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or report, or abstract); that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors. If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) still hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions. For the new invention, authors are suggested to manage its patent before published. The license type is CC-BY-SA 4.0.
EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.