Peer Review Process
- The submitted paper will be firstly reviewed by the editors to determine whether the paper meets the edition theme and submission guidelines.
- Papers that meet the theme and the guidelines will be assigned to selected reviewers for peer-reviews.
- Legality is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal that involves reviewers based on their expertise relevant to the topic of the paper.
- The final decision of paper acceptance is solely decided by the editors according to reviewers' comments.
Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are prohibited. Jurnal Dehasen Untuk Negeri (JDUN) uses Turnitin to scan papers for detecting plagiarism indications. Thus, appropriate citations and quotations should be used.
The journal editor or editorial board considers the feedback provided by the peer reviewers and arrives at a decision. Decisions categories include:
- Reject/Declined/Resubmit Elsewhere - Rejected manuscripts will not be published, and authors will not have the opportunity to resubmit a revised version of the manuscript to Jurnal Dehasen Untuk Negeri (JDUN).
- Resubmit for Review– The submission needs to be re-worked, but it may be accepted with significant changes. However, It will require a second round of review.
- Accept with Revisions - Manuscripts receiving an accept-pending-revisions decision will be published in Jurnal Dehasen Untuk Negeri (JDUN) under the condition that Minor or Major modifications are made. An editorial team will review revisions to ensure necessary updates are made before publication.
- Accept - Accepted manuscripts will be published in the current form, with no further modifications required.