The Influence of Service Quality on Patient Satisfaction at the Hasanudin Damrah Manna Regional General Hospital, South Bengkulu Regency
The purpose of this study is to test whether there is an effect of service quality (X) on patient satisfaction (Y) at Hasanuddin Damrah Regional General Hospital Manna, South Bengkulu Regency, always tries to provide the best for all patients. This is to provide satisfaction for all patients at Hasanuddin Damrah Manna General Hospital, South Bengkulu Regency. This type of research used quantitative research. The sample used in this study was 80 patients from Hasanuddin Damrah Regional General Hospital Manna, South Bengkulu Regency. Data collection was carried out by distributing questionnaires. Data analysis used is validity, reliability, simple linear regression, normality, coefficient of determination, correlation coefficient, hypothesis testing. Based on the results of research on the effect of service quality on patient satisfaction at Hasanuddin Damrah Regional General Hospital Manna. So the following conclusions can be drawn: Simple linear regression analysis shows Y = 4,666 + 0,770 (X) this illustrates the positive regression direction. This means that there is a positive influence between Service Quality (X) on Patient Satisfaction (Y). This means that every variable of Service Quality increases, Patient Satisfaction will also increase. The results of the t test at a significant level of 0.05. on the table 4.10 it can be seen that t count (12,133) > T table (1,990), then the hypothesis is accepted explaining that the service quality variable shows a significant effect on service quality on patient satisfaction at Hasanuddin Damrah Regional General Hospital Manna. The value of the coefficient of determination is 0.645. this shows that the effect of service quality on patient satisfaction is 65.4% while the remaining 34.6% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.
Copyright (c) 2023 Ahmad Pajri, Karona Cahya Susena, Sri Handayani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
An author who publishes in the EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis agrees to the following terms:
Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
Submission of a manuscript implies that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or report, or abstract); that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors. If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) still hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions. For the new invention, authors are suggested to manage its patent before published. The license type is CC-BY-SA 4.0.
EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.