Pengaruh Informasi Akuntansi Manajemen Dan Sistem Penghargaan Terhadap Kinerja Rumah Sakit (Studi Empiris Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Arga Makmur)
This study aims to determine the effect of: (1) management accounting information on hospital performance (2) reward system on hospital performance (3) management accounting information and reward system simultaneously on hospital performance.
The type of research used in this research is quantitative. The population of this study were all employees of the Arga Makmur Regional General Hospital. The sampling technique used in this study was the purposive sampling technique with a total sample of 40 people. Data collection techniques using a questionnaire. The data analysis technique used to answer the hypothesis is multiple regression.
Based on the results of the research conducted, it shows that there is an effect of management accounting information and system rewards on Hospital Performance. From the results of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that the Adjusted R square is 0.442. This shows that management accounting information and reward systems affect hospital performance by 44.2% while the remaining 55.8% can be explained by other factors not examined in this study.
Copyright (c) 2023 Mirra Sri Wahyuni, Diah Khairiyah, Herwan MDK, Audry Nurmeliana Putri
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
An author who publishes in the EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis agrees to the following terms:
Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
Submission of a manuscript implies that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or report, or abstract); that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors. If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) still hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions. For the new invention, authors are suggested to manage its patent before published. The license type is CC-BY-SA 4.0.
EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.