Analisis Pengaruh Jumlah Penduduk, Pendidikan, Upah Minimum, Dan PDRB Terhadap Tingkat Pengangguran Terbuka Di Provinsi Jawa Barat
This study aims to analyze the effect of Population, Education, Minimum Wage, and GRDP on the Open Unemployment Rate in West Java Province with 26 Regencies/Cities in West Java Province in 2018-2020. This study uses the panel data method using software eviews 10. From the results of the study it can be concluded that partially Education, Minimum Wage and Gross Regional Domestic Product have a negative and significant effect on the Open Unemployment Rate, while the Population Number variable has no effect on the Open Unemployment Rate variable. The simultaneous influence of the variables of Education, Minimum Wage and Gross Regional Domestic Product is significant at 92.51% and the remaining 7.49% is influenced by other factors that are not included in the model. Unemployment rate is open in every Regency/City in West Java Province.
Copyright (c) 2022 Fajar Rini Suhadi, Eni Setyowati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
An author who publishes in the EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis agrees to the following terms:
Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
Submission of a manuscript implies that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or report, or abstract); that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors. If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) still hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions. For the new invention, authors are suggested to manage its patent before published. The license type is CC-BY-SA 4.0.
EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.