The Effect of Osh (Occupational Health and Safety) and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance in Pamong Praja and Damkar Police Units South Bengkulu

  • Fanda Bahari Study Program of Management, Faculty of Econimic, Universitas Dehasen Bengkulu
  • Karona Cahya Susena Department of Management, Faculty of Economic, Universitas Dehasen Bengkulu
  • Abdul Rahman Department of Management, Faculty of Economic, Universitas Dehasen Bengkulu
Keywords: K3 (Occupational Health and Safety), Organizational Culture, Performance

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of K3 (Occupational Health and Safety) and organizational culture on the performance of employees at the Civil Service Police Unit and Damkar Bengkulu Selatan.  The sample in this study were 66 employees of the Civil Service Police Unit and Damkar Bengkulu Selatan. Data collection using a questionnaire and the method of analysis used is multiple linear regression, test of determination and hypothesis testing. The results of the regression analysis show Y = 9.719 + 0.326X1 + 0.450 X2, this illustrates a positive direction of regression, meaning that there is a positive influence between X1 (K3 (Occupational Health and Safety)) and X2 (organizational culture) on performance (Y). This means that if the K3 (Occupational Health and Safety) variable and organizational culture increase, it will increase performance. The value of the coefficient of determination is 0.403. This means that X1 (K3 (Occupational Health and Safety)) and X2 (organizational culture) have an effect on performance (Y) by 40.3% while the remaining 59.7% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. The results of the t test at the 0.05 significance level explained that partially the K3 (Occupational Health and Safety) variables and organizational culture had a significant influence on the employee performance variables at the Civil Service Police Unit and South Bengkulu Damkar. The results of the F test at the 0.05 significance level explain that the K3 (Occupational Health and Safety) variables and organizational culture have a significant simultaneous influence on the performance of employees at the Civil Service Police Unit and South Bengkulu Damkar.

 

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2022-01-10
How to Cite
Bahari, F., Susena, K., & Rahman, A. (2022). The Effect of Osh (Occupational Health and Safety) and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance in Pamong Praja and Damkar Police Units South Bengkulu. Jurnal Akuntansi, Manajemen Dan Bisnis Digital, 1(1), 12 - 18. Retrieved from https://jurnal.unived.ac.id/index.php/jambd/article/view/1876
Section
Articles