- The manuscript to be published to the Jurnal AGRITEPA must be original, unpublished and not in the publishing process. The manuscript may be the result of research or theory review in the field of :
Jurnal AGRITEPA is a peer-reviewed journal. Publisher by Unived Press, Universitas Dehasen Bengkulu and distributed twice a year. Jurnal AGRITEPA is dedicated to researchers and academics intent on publishing Research paper, Technical paper, Conceptual paper and Case study reports. Scientific periodical publication on Agricultural Food Technology, Agribusiness, Agricultural Socio-Economics and Business issue as a media for information dissemination of research result for lecturer, researcher and practitioner.
The article published in the Jurnal AGRITEPA is the author's original work with a broad spectrum of topics. Detailed scopes of articles accepted for submission to Agricultural Food Technology, Agricultural socio-Economics and Agribusiness study involve two approaches, macro and micro approach.
(1) The Macro approach of Agriculture Food Technology a system which biochemistry, process engineering, food microbiology, food marketing and innovation, food and packaging engineering, food formulation technology, food preservation, food chemistry, industrial research techniques, food assessment techniques, and quality and reliability management.
(2) The Macro approach of Agri socio-economic and Business as a system which comprehensive and integrated from subsystems up-stream, subsystems on-farm, subsystems down-stream, subsystems support and the impact of their interrelationships with government policy, international resources economics, agricultural marketing, natural resources, agricultural rural extension and communication, agricultural sociology, environmental management, farmer institutions, agrarian studies, , rural sociology, and community empowerment;
(3) The Micro approach includes the study in the development of Agribusiness (finance, farm management, functional and technical aspects), agribusiness management, agribusiness development and agricultural local institutional.
- The manuscript format is prepared in Indonesian or English and written in a concise and precise manner. Manuscripts will not exceed 14 pages including references and attachments. Scriptwriting templates can be accessed and downloaded on https://drive.google.com/file/u/3/d/1YlG3MDv-XKCPo7yM9Sm-yg472ksL03uX/view?usp=sharing
- The manuscripts are arranged in the order of titles (capital letters) in Indonesian and English, author names without title and affiliation and email correspondence of author, abstract and keywords, introductions, research methods, results and discussion, conclusions and suggestions, as well as a bibliography. Sub-sections can be added as needed. Systematics of writing is not required numbering in each chapter.
- The abstract consists of 100-250 words, typed one space consisting of problems, objectives, methods, results and conclusions, written in English for the Indonesian language script as well as in Indonesian and English for English manuscripts. After the abstract should be written keywords that fit the topic of research.
- All tables and figures should be given a title in the text and numbered in Arabic numerals as well as added captions if required.
- An author wishing to submit a paper to the Jurnal AGRITEPA should send it by email to email@example.com. All correspondence, including notification of the Editor's decision and requests for revision, takes place electronically.
- Article Categories: Authors must categorize their paper as part of the article information. The category which most closely describes their paper should be selected from the list below.
- Research paper. This category covers papers which report on any type of research undertaken by the authors. The research may involve the construction or testing of a model or framework, action research, testing of data, market research or surveys, empirical, scientific or laboratory research.
- Technical paper. Describes and evaluates technical products, processes or services.
- Conceptual paper. These papers will not be based on research but will develop hypotheses. The papers are likely to be discursive and will cover philosophical discussions and comparative studies of others' work and thinking.
- Case study reports. Case studies describe actual interventions or experiences within organizations. They may well be subjective and will not generally report on research. A description of a legal case or a hypothetical case study used as a teaching exercise would also fit into this category.
- Revised manuscript. The author has to revise the manuscript at least 1 month after being received from the Jurnal AGRITEPA journal management team (first edited paper). Papers sent back to the Jurnal AGRITEPA management team after one month are considered new submissions. Revised printed manuscripts must be re-submitted 1 week after received from the Jurnal AGRITEPA management team.
- The bibliography or References are arranged alphabetically from the first and the next author. The References list only contains the references cited in the manuscript. If there are two manuscripts or more of the same author and year, mark with a, b, c, and so on after the year of publication. Consider the following example formats :
Evans, A.W. 2001. The Assumption of Equilibrium In The Analysis of Migrations And Interregional Differences: A Review Of Some Recent Research. Journal of Regional Science, 30(4):515-532.
Kartodirdjo, S dan J. Suryo. 1991. Sejarah Perkebunan di Indonesia: Kajian Sosial Ekonomi. Yogyakarta, Penerbit Aditya Media.
Putman, S.H. 1990. Equilibrium Solution and Dynamics Of Integrated Urban Models. In l Anselin and M. Madden (eds), New Directions in Regional Analysis. London, Belhaven.
Scott, J.C. 1983. Moral Ekonomi Petani: Pergolakan dan Subsistensi di Asia Tenggara.(terj). Cet. Ke-2. Jakarta, LP3ES.