- The manuscript to be published to the Journal of Midwifery must be original, unpublished and not in the publishing process. The manuscript may be the result of research or theory review in the field of :
Midwifery publishes the latest peer reviewed international research to inform the safety, quality, outcomes and experiences of pregnancy, birth and maternity care for childbearing women, their babies and families. The journal’s publications support midwives and maternity care providers to explore and develop their knowledge, skills and attitudes informed by best available evidence.
Midwifery provides an international, interdisciplinary forum for the publication, dissemination and discussion of advances in evidence, controversies and current research, and promotes continuing education through publication of systematic and other scholarly reviews and updates. Midwifery articles cover the cultural, clinical, psycho-social, sociological, epidemiological, education, managerial, workforce, organizational and technological areas of practice in preconception, maternal and infant care, maternity services and other health systems. This professional journal provides a venue for the publication of research relevant to midwifery and reproductive health practice by specialists and researchers in various disciplines including midwifery, reproductive health, maternal and child health, obstetrics and gynecology, sexual health promotion, women's health and nursing. It publishes quantitative and qualitative original articles, review articles, short communications, case reports and letters to the editor in a broad range of clinical and interdisciplinary topics including sexual and reproductive health, maternal and child health, safe pregnancy and normal childbirth, adolescent health, family planning, menopause, screening of gynecological cancers, infertility holistic care, women's mental health, psychosocial and ethical aspects of women’s health, counseling and educational interventions in reproductive health and midwifery, women’s empowerment and reproductive rights.
Addresses clinical and research progress, community programs, independent-living programs, guidelines for clinical practice, and programs in sex education and counseling for health 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again.
- The manuscript format is prepared in Indonesian or English and written in a concise and precise manner. Manuscripts will not exceed 14 pages including references and attachments. Scriptwriting templates can be accessed and downloaded on https://drive.google.com/file/u/3/d/1YlG3MDv-XKCPo7yM9Sm-yg472ksL03uX/view?usp=sharing
- The manuscripts are arranged in the order of titles (capital letters) in Indonesian and English, author names without title and affiliation and email correspondence of author, abstract and keywords, introductions, research methods, results and discussion, conclusions and suggestions, as well as a bibliography. Sub-sections can be added as needed. Systematics of writing is not required numbering in each chapter.
- The abstract consists of 100-250 words, typed one space consisting of problems, objectives, methods, results and conclusions, written in English for the Indonesian language script as well as in Indonesian and English for English manuscripts. After the abstract should be written keywords that fit the topic of research.
- All tables and figures should be given a title in the text and numbered in Arabic numerals as well as added captions if required.
- An author wishing to submit a paper to the KAMASUTRA JOURNAL should send it by email to email@example.com. All correspondence, including notification of the Editor's decision and requests for revision, takes place electronically.
- Article Categories: Authors must categorize their paper as part of the article information. The category which most closely describes their paper should be selected from the list below.
- Research paper. This category covers papers which report on any type of research undertaken by the authors. The research may involve the construction or testing of a model or framework, action research, testing of data, market research or surveys, empirical, scientific or laboratory research.
- Technical paper. Describes and evaluates technical products, processes or services.
- Conceptual paper. These papers will not be based on research but will develop hypotheses. The papers are likely to be discursive and will cover philosophical discussions and comparative studies of others' work and thinking.
- Case study reports. Case studies describe actual interventions or experiences within organizations. They may well be subjective and will not generally report on research. A description of a legal case or a hypothetical case study used as a teaching exercise would also fit into this category.
- Revised manuscript. The author has to revise the manuscript at least 1 month after being received from the KAMASUTRA JOURNAL management team (first edited paper). Papers sent back to the KAMASUTRA JOURNAL management team after one month are considered new submissions. Revised printed manuscripts must be re-submitted 1 week after received from the KAMASUTRA JOURNAL management team.
- The bibliography or References are arranged alphabetically from the first and the next author. The References list only contains the references cited in the manuscript. If there are two manuscripts or more of the same author and year, mark with a, b, c, and so on after the year of publication. Consider the following example formats :
Evans, A.W. 2001. The Assumption of Equilibrium In The Analysis of Migrations And Interregional Differences: A Review Of Some Recent Research. Journal of Regional Science, 30(4):515-532.
Kartodirdjo, S dan J. Suryo. 1991. Sejarah Perkebunan di Indonesia: Kajian Sosial Ekonomi. Yogyakarta, Penerbit Aditya Media.
Putman, S.H. 1990. Equilibrium Solution and Dynamics Of Integrated Urban Models. In l Anselin and M. Madden (eds), New Directions in Regional Analysis. London, Belhaven.
Scott, J.C. 1983. Moral Ekonomi Petani: Pergolakan dan Subsistensi di Asia Tenggara.(terj). Cet. Ke-2. Jakarta, LP3ES.